- All accomodation with own room and breakfast
- Local Guides
- All internal travel
- Airport transfers
- Photography & Editing Tuition
- Farewell dinner
- International flight
- Main meals
Cuba has to be one of the most photogenic places in the world! Combine this with friendly people and fabulous nightlife, and you are onto a real winner.
Cuba has to be one of the most photogenic places in the world !
Combine this with wonderful friendly people and you are on a real winner
and lets not forget the fabulous nightlife !
A great mix of work here Architecture with vibrant colour and texture
Street Photography with photo ops everywhere
Character Portraiture with real people ...No set ups !
Oh and lets not forget the cars :)
As we travel we will be staying with Cuban Families in Casa Particulars, so a genuine Cuban experience
Our guides are all locals and will show us the real Cuba
We start and finish in Havana and inbetween a few nights in both Trinidad and Camaguey so a real mix of areas all offering something different
The group is limited to 8 people to guarantee I can offer as much help and guidance as each photographer needs
We will also have image review sessions so a chance to use Photoshop and Lightroom
Another great trip and you will come home with the images you always wanted
For more info call anytime or pop into the gallery :)
- DAY 1 Arrive Havana and transfer to accomodation
- DAY 2 Havana .. Old Havana Street Photography
- DAY 3 Havana .. Architecture
- DAY 4 Havana .. Portaiture
- DAY 5 Free day in Havana
- DAY 6 Travel to Trinidad
- DAY 7 Trinidad .. Explore local area
- DAY 8 Trinidad .. We go further afield discovering outlying areas and the people that live there
- DAY 9 Travel to Camaguey
- DAY 10 The Ghetto in Camaguey with a local guide
- DAY 11 Camaguey .. A very special photo opportunity (ask and I may tell you :) )
- Day 12 Drive back to Havana with stops en route
- DAY 13 Havana .. A fun photo assignment to put everything you have learnt into practice !
- DAY 14 Free day in Havana and farewell meal in evening
- DAY 15 Sadly its time to leave but you will have amazing memories and wonderful pictures